Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The diary of Mr Anderson (Summarised version)

2 posters

Go down

The diary of Mr Anderson (Summarised version) Empty The diary of Mr Anderson (Summarised version)

Post by HammyHammy Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:32 pm

My name is Mr Anderson and I am supposed to be a Persian X. I was brought home by my daddy and mummy from a pet shop in Holland Village. When they had me, I was just a tiny little playful kitty.
They bought me lots of toys to play, but still they think I would be lonely.
The diary of Mr Anderson (Summarised version) Dscf1170

One day, my mummy convinced my daddy that I needed a girl friend, so they went to a pet farm in Pasir Ris and found me a princess called Trinity. Trinity had this cool and calm look and always walked so slowly as if she would not give a damn to anything else that's happening in this world.
The diary of Mr Anderson (Summarised version) Dscf0048i

According to my mummy, Morpheus was a male Persian living in the same cage as Trinity at the farm. When daddy was paying, mummy felt sad that Morpheus would be left behind, so daddy decided to bring Morpheus home as well.
The diary of Mr Anderson (Summarised version) Dscf1162k

As you can see, the three of us lived together happily.............and then one day........
The diary of Mr Anderson (Summarised version) Dscf1177q

............five babies appeared and no one knew whose the father..............
The diary of Mr Anderson (Summarised version) Imga0031o

As Trinity was very young at that time, she did not know much about caring for the babies, so only one of our babies survived. He was given the name Pixel. Pixel looked like Morpheus but has my character and hence no one knows whose the real father. ~lol
The diary of Mr Anderson (Summarised version) Dscf0007ohj

~THE END~
HammyHammy
HammyHammy
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

The diary of Mr Anderson (Summarised version) Empty Re: The diary of Mr Anderson (Summarised version)

Post by Micky Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:48 pm

Argh.
Pixel is cute!
I like fluffy kitties.
Micky
Micky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum