Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did your hammy do which amaze you?

3 posters

Go down

What did your hammy do which amaze you? Empty What did your hammy do which amaze you?

Post by HammyHammy Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:27 am

Hello everyone,

I am sure your hammies, like mine, must have from time to time do something that makes you laugh at their cuteness, or amaze about their "intelligent". Please share with us in this post.

HammyHammy

Last edited by HammyHammy on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
HammyHammy
HammyHammy
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

What did your hammy do which amaze you? Empty Re: What did your hammy do which amaze you?

Post by HammyHammy Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:34 am

One of my Syrian can build his own rubbish dumping area.

He will push all his dirty bedding down the OVO tube and then bring up clean one to his den.
The rubbish dumping area is so carefully selected that it looks like he planned a route, but of course, my husband think it is just sheer luck.
HammyHammy
HammyHammy
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

What did your hammy do which amaze you? Empty Re: What did your hammy do which amaze you?

Post by purple76 Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:32 pm

My Sapphire WW will poo in the hideout. Then she'll push out all the poo-bits out to the "living room". So come every morning, I'll see the poo-bits scattered everywhere.

purple76
Newbie Member

http://hammiehaven.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tsuruya19 Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:26 pm

Mine didnt have that much to show off{because its in a tub]. but they pick food that i scattered around back into their given food bowl

tsuruya19
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum